How to Make Cherry Tomato and Cucumber Salad
When the summer sun is high, and tomatoes plants plentiful, is when to take the cue to whip up a heaping bowl of this refreshing summer salad.
- Combine all dressing ingredients (per recipe below).
- Slice all vegetables and toss with the dressing and toppings of choice
- 4 medium cucumbers sliced in rounds
- 1 qt cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- ½ red onion sliced thin
- 1/2 bunch parsley chopped
- dressing of choice
- goat cheese (optional) crumbled
- salt & pepper to taste
PREP TIME 10 minutes