Phase II: Farm Infrastructure
STARTED: October 17, 2023
We started this phase in October 17, 2023. In this phase, we will build all the facilities that help grow food: the greenhouse, the shade house, the tool shed, Farm crew break room, lay down areas, soil sheds, all remaining permanent crop rows (a total of 100 – 4ft x 50ft), and all remaining 80 fruit trees to complete our existing orchard.
During Phase II we will also build the Watershed Learning Center and our beloved Compost Toilet.
Architectural Designs Phase II
Program Elements: Greenhouse, Native Plant Nursery, Soil Shed, Tool Shed, Parking Area, Watershed Learning Center, Compost Toilet and History Walk (Northern Section)
- Farm Infrastructure Site Plan [View pdf]
- Greenhouse Conceptual Design [View pdf]
- Greenhouse – Sheds Site Plan [View pdf]
- Native Plant Nursery – Watershed Center Site Plan [View pdf]
- Watershed Learning Center Conceptual Design [View pdf]
- History Walk Conceptual Design [View pdf]
- Orchard Outdoor Classroom [View pdf]