Urban Tilth has an immediate opening for a CSA Coordinator serving the North Richmond Farm and our Farm to Table CSA (Community Supported Agriculture Program). The position is also responsible for helping to prep, pack, pick up and deliver boxes of locally grown fruits and vegetables to local CSA members and pick up sites in West Contra Costa County Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
This position will also assist with maintenance and sanitation tasks of our equipment. Excellent customer service, ability to work as a strong member of a team, attention to detail and timeliness are primary measures of success.
The positions are currently part-time approximately 20 hours per week but the project is growing. Delivery driving is a required part of this position. Drivers must have excellent customer service, a safe and clean driving record and a valid driver’s license and be able to start immediately.
● Provide excellent customer service
● Deliver CSA produce boxes to CSA members
● Work with CSA manager to coordinate box pick up sites
● Assist with payments and new member recruitment and outreach
● Prompt and efficient delivery
● Track miles, fuel usage
● Relay any feedback from CSA members
● Assist with cleaning CSA program’s assets.
● Work with volunteers and staff of special farm projects and during volunteer days
● Attend monthly Urban Tilth ALL staff meetings
● Participate in ALL Urban Tilth projects, programs and events
● Attend trainings and conferences to continue to develop professional skills
● Proof of valid driver’s license
● Safe and clean driving record (print out from DMV)
● Excellent customer service
● Ability to lift 50 lbs daily
● Experience working in Richmond and West Contra Costa County
● Comfortable moving around in Richmond and North Richmond
● Prompt, hard worker
● Excellent conflict resolution skills
● Excellent verbal communication skills
● Collaborative yet self-driven work style
● Comfortable managing multiple tasks and picking up new tasks as needed
● Ability to make deliveries and pick-ups in Berkeley, El Cerrito, Brentwood, and Petaluma
● Bilingual Spanish
● Starting wage $19.00 per hour
*Low income, people of color, women, LBGTQ, Richmond and West Contra Costa County residents are
encouraged to apply.
How To Apply:
Send resume, cover letter and a current copy of Driver’s Licenses and 2022 DMV Driving Record and references via mail or email to:
ATTN: CSA Driver / Farm Coordinator Hiring Committee
323 Brookside Dr
Richmond, CA 94801